Background

Friday, January 8, 2010

Challenge #7

Well, Stacey is in the lead!! Cassie pulls into second place and Kary drops to third. There is still time to play along!! I might even create a second package - just to reward the top two for their efforts!!!

Here is your challenge for the weekend...It is a big one so I'll give you until next Friday - the end of the challenge period to complete it. Complete a 1 or 2 page layout featuring a mix of different products - I want to see dimension, texture, bling and color!! Let me know if you tried a new product for the first time on it. Experiement!!! Perfection is not the goal - creativity is!! So give it a whirl and email me a pic before next Friday at noon with a description of the products and techniques and how you felt about trying something new!! Good luck!!! And have a warmer weekend (for you locals)!

No comments:

Post a Comment