Background

Friday, January 1, 2010

Challenge #2

Okay gang! Hope everyone's new years celebration was exactly what they wanted it to be - exciting for some, laid back for others and somewhere in-between for the rest! We spent a lovely evening with friends playing wii, Disney Scene it and watching the hockey game. There were lots of laughs and great snacks!

2010 started out with a big sleep-in for our family but now, in the quiet of my little craft room, I am thinking about my new years resolutions. I'm sure that we all have similar ones but one that I want to try to keep is to complete more layouts! So Day #2 challenge is to finish a layout between now and January 15th. You just have to take a picture of it and email it to me. I'll post them here as we go. I'll take you on your word that it is a NEW layout - not one you have already done! If you are not a scrapbooker, then your challenge is to create 2 new cards and send the pic to me. This challenge is worth 2 points. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment