Background

Monday, December 19, 2011

Inspiration!!





I know there probably isn't much time for scrapping unless you are doing cards, tags or other gift items but just in case - here is something to inspire you!








Found this blog while surfin' the net:












She has some cool stuff! Including this layout - love the popped up panals on the background and the CUTE animals layered down the side! Makes a great border! I am so weak at using things that are not specificly for the layout - for example - if I had these animals, I'd probably wait until we took a trip to the zoo to put them on a LO! What a waste! I have to think outside the box or at least 'outside the 12x12'!









Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. I did check out her site and you are right - she does have some interesting stuff. I like the layout she did with the punched out squares in the background and the xmas one. Good way to use up scraps. Does look a little busy - maybe using some solid colors would help that??

    ReplyDelete