Background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Foodie Fun!

I think that if I had the time - my second blog would be a foodie blog! I follow a couple - my latest discovery is The Gracious Pantry who is a gal named Tiffany on a weight-loss journey - blogging under Clean Eating Recipes here:












I made this delicious latte for myself yesterday and it was DELISH!!!!








Clean Eating Pumpkin Spice Latte(Makes 2 lattes)
Ingredients4 tbsp. ground coffee (decaf, if you want to be really clean!)



1 tbsp. pumpkin spice (no sugar added, just the spice mix)



2-1/2 cups water2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk OR…2 cups regular milk + 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract



2 tbsp. pure maple syrup




Directions
NOTE: I made this using a French press. So it was easy to get these specific measurements. If you use a coffee maker, you’ll need to adjust the amounts of all the ingredients based on the amount of coffee you use. You can double or triple or….
Step 1 – Combine the coffee and the pumpkin spice and brew as usual with the specified amount of water.
Step 2 – Pour the maple syrup in the bottom of your cup and pour half of the hot coffee over that.
Step 3 – Add 1 cup of milk and stir.
Step 4 – Repeat steps 2-3 for the second serving.
Sip and Enjoy!


Even if you are not into "clean eating" this is a nice site! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment