Background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friday Favorites

Hello all! Thought I would share with you a few of my favorite things each Friday! Enjoy my first list!!!



Just picked up this Imaginisce paper pack and rub-ons and can't wait to do some Valentines Day LO with them - amongst other things!



Susan Elizabeth Phillips is one of my favorite authors. Her books are "potboilers" but in everyone, I laugh and usually tear up!! They are a quick and entertaining read!!

A blast from the past! I love this album! I actually lost my CD last year and finally decided to pick up another. It has all her old hits, a nice cover tune and a couple of new songs. Try it, you may like it, just like Sam-I-am says!!!

For a new mom who is nursing, this is MUST HAVE!!! They were not around when I had my second baby - sure wish that they had been!! It is making public appearences SOOO much easier!

Hope to hear from some of you about your current faves - scrapbooking or otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment