Background

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Reason To Get Outside!

Not that we need one - but this weather - FINALLY!!!!

Check out this March tutorial and challenge over at 'Hands On Photography' on the Canadian Scrapbooker Blog.

http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/handson/2011/03/13/march-tutorial-backgrounds/comment-page-1/#comment-2211

I know, I know - of course I could do this indoors - goodness knows I have a plethora of 'distracting backgrounds' between these four walls - but I think that I am going to use this as an excuse to get out of the house!!

Always looking to improve my photography skills!!! (Also my blogging skills - I finally figured out how to get a live link into my posts!)

Tell you what, send me a copy of the pics that you submit to Sue and I will enter you for my own draw...not sure of prize just yet but keep checking back to find out! Don't forget to have them to me - linked up here or emailed to me by March 31.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment