Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Frustrated...!!!

Ahh! I took so many AWESOME pics on our holidays - I would love to scrap them but BLAH!!! Giant, time-sensitive work projects due- that I should be doing instead of blogging and it is YUCK! TAX TIME!!!! I seriously say this every year - I am going to do the books every month but...I don't. So that means every year about this time, I am scrambling around trying to organize multiple shoeboxes of receipts before April 15th. So what it boils down to is no scrapping for me at least before the 23rd of March...my loss - your gain! What's that you say????

Well, in honor of 'tax season' - any March orders - PAY NO TAX!!! That's a 5% savings!!!

Stay tuned for more chances to win/save in March!!

In closing today, here is me, reading my spring issue of Canadian Scrapbooker in Jamaica, mon!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment