Background

Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh My Crafts and Cricut

They can't sell them anymore???? What's up????
I just logged on because I am looking to upgrade to a Cricut expression or Cricut create - I just realized, with my new Art Philosophy Cartridge from CTMH, that my 'little' cricut doesn't cut anything smaller than 1" - the other ones go down to 0.25" and up from there in increments of 0.25". I thought they just went bigger. There are lots of options with this cartridge and the coordinating stamp sets for smaller items and I want to access them all!!! So if not Oh My Crafts - then where???????

Have a great day!

Here is a totally sweet and simple layout from Leigh that you can totally scraplift this weekend!
http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-praise-post_09.html?showComment=1316185937304#c6225142110916561073



No comments:

Post a Comment