Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Favorite Quote

Here is mine - quite recently I heard this - I also have a more 'scrapbooky-type' one that I'll post later but I love this one and I hope that Ms. Lagarde is elected as president of the IMF - a change the 'world' could use I think!

Ms Lagarde, who once said France's "obsessive thinking" prevents reform, argues the financial crisis can be partly blamed on the aggressive, greedy, testosterone-fuelled world of stock exchange trading rooms.

"In gender-dominated environments, men have a tendency to show how hairy chested they are, compared with the man who's sitting next to them. I honestly think that there should never be too much testosterone in one room," the divorced mother-of-two said in a newspaper interview earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment