Background

Monday, May 10, 2010

April Layout Club...just a little late!!!!

Sorry everyone! I don't know what happened to April!!! We'll do 4 layouts this month to catch up so stay tuned for May's layouts in a couple days. As for these, just fire me a note if you have an idea for a specific title and I'll design it for you!

Layout # 1 (the top one) features the paper pack Stardust with the coordinating Flexi-labels as accents. My thoughts on a title could be "dreams", "oh my stars!!" "my boy" 'happy birthday" and lots more!!




Layout #2 (the lower one) uses the Twitterpated paper pack. I am including some extra chipboard accents and a few stickers from the coordinating My Stickease pack for placement on your final layout. Both layouts are based on designs from the Reflections book. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment