Background

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Faves

Hey all! I am in WINDY, WINDY Saskatchewan today visiting friends. We are going to check out the underground tunnels and learn some area history today so I am sure you'll see that on upcoming fave posts! But until then - here it is!

My new fave website is www.delish.ca.
Awesome spot for recipes - seach by ingredient, title, etc. There are coupons and blogs and all sorts of fun stuff! I have actually made it my new home page!!

I am totally jazzed about our new Close To My Heart Summer Catalogue - it has SO MANY neat things - it will be live to customers May 1st so check it out over at closetomyheart.com then or stay tuned here for a live link!! We have some very neat new items!!!




I have also been cheating on Easter candy and baking the last few days (sigh!) but I am tracking all the calories I am burning with my new heart rate monitor - what a great tool!! I totally recommend one to anyone even half serious about exercise!!! I have the black one and it is a great watch too.



Have a Great Weekend!!! Don't get blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment