Background

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Faves

Well, here is my list of favorite things today!
You have to take a listen to this album if you haven't already. It is a few years old but I never get tired of listening to it. Bon Jovi took all their classics and switched them up - a little acoustic stuff - a female vocalist! They rock! And I am going to see them (again!) in July...can't wait!!!



Also, if you are looking for a good read - maybe something out of your normal realm. check out this book. It is a story about a little girl growing up in Nazi Germany told from the perspective of the Grim Reaper.


I also really like the Feb edition of Shape. There were lots of easy-to-do-at-home exercises and practical meal ideas.


And last but not least - check out www.scrapbookcircle.blogspot.com for Thursday, February 25, 2010 for a GREAT easy ribbon tutorial! I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment