Background

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winner of the November Draw!!!!

The winner of the ribbon rounds organizer is.....



LANA HALVORSON!!!!



Lana - you can thank Jessica for picking your name out of the pile!!! I will put the organizer in with your order when it arrives!!!



I think that I will be able to post pictures of the layouts that will be available to complete in January tonight so stay tuned!!!



Sad news - just after I get going with 52 sketches-52 weeks, Julie Bonner has decided to discontinue that sketch site in the new year. I am sure that it is VERY time-consuming. She is involved in SO many other projects that we'll still be able to see her sketches, it is just not going to be all in one place. Through her exclusive designs for many other sites, I have found many other online scrapping communities to connect with so there is still lots to see and do out there! Check out her blog http://julie-bonner.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment